Botox In Manhattan
In his Manhattan office, Dr. Ronald Espinoza offers Botox to patients throughout New York to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles and reveal a more youthful-looking complexion.
How Does Botox Work?
Botox is an injectable treatment that can be used for both cosmetic and medical purposes. It uses botulinum toxin type A, the cosmetic form of botulinum toxin, a protein substance. When injected, it temporarily reduces muscle activity by blocking the nerve impulses, preventing wrinkling.
Before & After BOTOX
What are the Benefits of Botox?
Popular Botox treatments provide many benefits for patients who would like to prevent or reverse the signs of age. Benefits include the following:
- VShort, easily-experienced treatment
- VNon-surgical rejuvenation
- VNearly painless
- VNo downtime, and a very short recovery period
- VMinimally invasive
- VSmooths wrinkles many areas of the face
- VNatural-looking results
Who is a Candidate for Botox?
If you are interested in receiving Botox in Manhattan, this may be the right treatment for you. Ideal candidates for Botox are those who:
- VWant to improve lines and wrinkles on the face or neck
- VAre not pregnant or breastfeeding
- VHave no allergies to Botox or its ingredients
- VDo not have a neurological condition
- VDo not have any active skin infections or conditions
Areas Botox Can Improve
Botox injections in NYC can improve the appearance of wrinkles in the face and neck. Some of the most common areas for Botox include:
- VFrown lines
- VCrow’s feet
- VForehead lines or creases
- VSmoker’s lines
- VA gummy smile
- VMarionette lines
- VEyebrows, including
- VWrinkles along the décolleté
- VChin cleft or indentation
- VFine lines or creases along the neck
- VFacial scars
How Botox is Administered
Results and Recovery After Botox Treatment
For each of our Manhattan patients, Botox results will vary. In some, changes will be visible within a few days, while others may require a few weeks for the results to take full effect.
Why Choose Dr. Espinoza?
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION
At our office, you will find a compassionate team of specialists who are dedicated to helping you achieve your aesthetic goals. If you are ready to learn more about Botox or would like to schedule a consultation, contact our New York office today.