What is a Facelift?
- VSkin laxity throughout the face that causes sagging
- VDeepening of the fold lines between the nose and corners of the mouth
- VFat that has fallen or has disappeared
- VJowls developing in the cheeks and jaw
- VLoose skin and excess fat of the neck that appears as a double chin or “turkey neck”
- VThe loss of youthful contours in the face can be due to a variety of factors, including
- VThinning of the skin, loss of facial fat, gravity, sun damage, smoking, as well as heredity, and stress
Combining Your Facelift
With Other Procedures
About the Facelift Procedure
How a Facelift is Performed
A thread lift procedure can take years off the clock to renew your youthful features, sculpting, lifting, and defining your facial appearance without requiring incisions or downtime.
MEET DR. RONALD ESPINOZA
Dr. Espinoza is a highly-trained plastic surgeon specializing in helping patients increase their confidence and self-esteem. He currently sees patients in both South Florida and New York City. During your time with Dr. Espinoza, you can expect personalized care and the dedicated attention you deserve. If you are interested in a facelift with Dr. Espinoza, contact our office today to schedule a consultation.